A month full of love and what do we love more than beautiful flowers? Two of our favorite flowers you can find in season during the month of February are Calla Lily’s and Ranunculus – what an elegant duo! Going with flowers that are in season not only create gorgeous arrangements, but also help you stay within your wedding budget.
January 30, 2015
January 28, 2015
This wine loving couple tied the knot at The Stables at Bluemont Vineyard which served as the beautiful scenic backdrop for their nuptials. The vineyard was lit up with lanterns, candles and tons of details that the bride made to make the day just perfect. The day was exactly how they envisioned: beautiful weather, remarkable vistas and a true celebration surrounded by family and friends!
“Alan and I have always shared a love for wine. Our first trip we took together was to Napa, which was an amazing experience. I think that trip set the theme for our engagement and wedding reception. We got engaged at a vineyard with a picnic lunch and our dog, Apollo, at our side. We then searched for the perfect reception venue. We wanted something rustic for our family and friends to enjoy good food and drinks and of course wine.”
11/16/13 | Virginia
January 27, 2015
Who knew there was an art to shaving? Today we bring you some helpful tips on making sure your shave leaves you feeling silky smooth!
1. Exfoliate Before Shaving: Getting rid of the dead skin before shaving, helps create a cleaner shave. The dead skin cells that build up on our skin often clog the razor blades.
2. Choosing the Right Razor: Choose a razor that has a moisture strip of aloe or acai. Since razors dull, be sure to replace your razor after every 5-6 uses.
3. It’s Best to End Your Shower with a Shave: Saving your shaving session for the end of your shower, leads to better results. The steam and warm water help open your pores and hair follicles, making it much easier to get a nice. clean shave.
4. Apply Baby Oil Before Shaving Cream: Applying baby oil before your shaving cream is not always necessary; however, for very sensitive skin, the baby oil helps prevent the post shave dreaded razor burn.
5. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize: The most important thing to remember is the tender, love and care your skin needs after your shave. My favorite is to moisturize with extra virgin coconut oil. Your legs are sure to be left feeling hydrated and smooth.
6. Don’t forget about the boys! We love the Dollar Shave Club, which serves as the perfect gift for your groomsmen. Buy monthly subscriptions to the Dollar Shave Club and have the famous product and blades delivered right to your front door!
January 26, 2015
Rebranded © 2014 District Weddings, All rights reserved.
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except as expressly permitted in writing by District Weddings/Jeannette Tavares.
Site Photography for Rebrand by Abby Jiu Photography