Who knew there was an art to shaving? Today we bring you some helpful tips on making sure your shave leaves you feeling silky smooth!
1. Exfoliate Before Shaving: Getting rid of the dead skin before shaving, helps create a cleaner shave. The dead skin cells that build up on our skin often clog the razor blades.
2. Choosing the Right Razor: Choose a razor that has a moisture strip of aloe or acai. Since razors dull, be sure to replace your razor after every 5-6 uses.
3. It’s Best to End Your Shower with a Shave: Saving your shaving session for the end of your shower, leads to better results. The steam and warm water help open your pores and hair follicles, making it much easier to get a nice. clean shave.
4. Apply Baby Oil Before Shaving Cream: Applying baby oil before your shaving cream is not always necessary; however, for very sensitive skin, the baby oil helps prevent the post shave dreaded razor burn.
5. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize: The most important thing to remember is the tender, love and care your skin needs after your shave. My favorite is to moisturize with extra virgin coconut oil. Your legs are sure to be left feeling hydrated and smooth.